For Acupuncture Provided at
4337 Pablo Oaks Ct., Building 200
Inside A Way of Life Acupuncture
If you have an upcoming appointment for acupuncture I ask that everyone follow the policies and procedures outlined below everyone’s protection, health and safety.
All patients entering the facility must be able to answer No to all of the following questions each time you come. **
- Have you returned from a visit to China, Japan, Iran, South Korea, or Italy – or traveled to New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Illinois, Michigan, California, or Washington State after Jan 1, 2020?
- Have you been in contact with a person who has tested positive to COVID-19 or has returned from one of the above countries or states in the past 14 days who also exhibits respiratory symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing)?
- In the past 14 days have you had a fever of 100 F or higher, cough, shortness of breath and/or a new loss of sense of taste or smell, headaches, body aches, chills, sore throat?
- Have you been exposed (in prolonged close proximity without personal protective equipment) to anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days?
**At this time, if you answer yes to any of the above questions I require that you stay at home and contact me through the Portal so that we can discuss your answers further and see if there is anything I can do to help. (I will never charge a late cancellation fee for an appointment missed due to a “yes” answer to one of these questions.)
Please remember, these measures are in place for everyone’s protection. In order for me to provide treatment at this time I must do everything in my power to ensure that the clinical space is a safe, infection free zone. I am unable to care for those with active respiratory infections of any kind at the clinic. If you have answered Yes to any of the above questions and you want to schedule a Telehealth visit I can work with you virtually to come up with treatment options and a plan of care. If you are acutely ill and are concerned for yourself please contact your PCP to determine the best course of action.
When you arrive for your Acupuncture Appointment
Leave all personal items in the trunk of your car
- Please do not bring anything into the clinic but yourself and a face covering.
- You will not need your wallet or purse as I will handle all payments over email at this time.
Put on a Face Covering before entering the clinic
- Wearing a face covering is the best way to protect yourself and everyone around you. A person can have no symptoms and still be a source of the spread of the COVID-19 virus and we all need to do everything we can to limit the spread.
- If you don’t have a face covering here is a super simple way to make one from an old t-shirt. The most comfortable mask I have ever worn and you literally only need an old t-shirt and a good pair of scissors.
Head right to your treatment room
- You will either:
- Find your initials on the White Board in the receiving area where your room number will be listed and make your way to that room.
- Or when front desk personnel are there they will lead you to your room.
- If you need to use the restroom turn left at the Buddha fountain and take your first right into the small hallway where you will find two bathrooms. After using the bathroom, please head straight to your designated treatment room to wait for me.
- You can have a seat on or lie down on the treatment table and wait for me to join you. It is a great time to rest and prepare for the relaxation of treatment.
Remember to speak softly while in the clinic
- There may be patients resting in other treatment rooms in the clinic and we want to preserve the serenity of the space for all.
Check-out and scheduling
- In an effort to limit direct contact to your treatment time I am implementing online appointments and payments.
- You can manage appointments in the Patient Portal. Scheduling, Rescheduling, Cancelling etc. If you need assistance I will always assist, just reach out to me through the patient portal.
- To communicate with me about your health and care please send messages to me securely through the Patient Portal rather than text messaging. This Portal communication is encrypted and HIPAA Compliant to protect your information.
- If needed you can call me at (505) 340-4919 but know that I don’t answer the phone or voicemail during treatment times so this may have a slower response time than the Portal Messaging.
- I will send you invoices over email after treatment for you to make payment.
Calling the Clinic Office
- Front desk staffing in the clinic is limited at this time so this may or may not be swifter than sending me a message through the portal.
- If you have questions about the location or if you are running late for your appointment and want to get a quick message to me you can call the front desk of the clinic for this kind of assistance at (904) 373-8415.
- The front desk will help in any way they can but they are not managing my schedule, payments or insurance billing so if you have questions about that you will need to contact me through the patient portal or by phone.
Thank you so much for helping to maintain the safety and health of everyone who enters the clinic. Working together we can make this journey through our new routines a safe and comfortable one!