San Ki Health is an acupuncture practice dedicated to helping you regain and maintain your health through a balance of the movement of the vital energy or “Qi/Ki” in your body.
Based on extensive studies under both Chinese and Japanese acupuncture masters, a background in massage therapy and a deep respect for the advances of western medicine, San Ki Health brings you acupuncture care that utilizes the most effective materials and methods from all my experience.
What does it mean?
San – In both Japanese and Chinese this is the word for the number three
Ki – or Qi – the energy which animates life and all of its functions
So, ‘San Ki’ Translates to ‘Three Energies’
- 3 realms – Body, Mind, Spirit
- 3 levels – Heaven, Human, Earth
- 3 cultures – Japan, China, the West
To bring all into balance is to achieve good health!
San Ki Health draws on the knowledge, experience and history of medicines from China, Japan and the West to provide you with the highest quality healthcare.
- I use Traditional Japanese Hari style needling technique to provide you with powerfully effective yet gentle acupuncture.
- I use Chinese Herbal Medicine also known as Kampo, to reinforce the effects of acupuncture and to maintain ongoing treatment between visits.
- I will work with you and your physician to help you attain the highest level of health.
Call (904) 260-2598 to schedule an appointment today – For Your Health!
Gretchen L. Gonzalez, A.P., D.O.M., M.S.O.M., Dipl. O.M. (NCCAOM)
Jacksonville Acupuncture Clinic
8855 San Jose Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32217
Phone: (904) 260-2598
Fax: (855) 865-7550